Australia-China Business Week (ACBW) 2013 – Melbourne
19th June Crown Melbourne
ACBW 2013 Melbourne Functions
19 June 2013
8:00am – 9:30am
8:00am – 9:30am
- Discussion: China Economic Outlook 2013 and beyond
9:30AM – 12:00PM
- Keynote Address: China’s outbound investment strategy – what it means for Australia
- Panel Discussion: Pitching to a Chinese Investor: what to do, what not to do, the mistakes that have been made and the opportunities
- Keynote Address: “Marketing your Business in China”
- Panel Discussion: The Chinese market: online, offline, retail, B2B etc.
12:00pm – 2.30pm
- Welcome Speeches: Australia-China economic relations
- Case Study: Doing business in China and Asia
2.30pm – 5:30pm
- Keynote Address: It’s People! Why you should put HR at the forefront of your China strategy
- Panel Discussion: Managing people across language, culture and borders
- Keynote Address: “Cross-cultural awareness in practice”
- Panel Discussion: Bridging the cross cultural divide
- Final Keynote Address: “Australia-China: Past, Present & Future”
6.00pm – 8:00pm
ACBW 2013 Melbourne
Since its launch in 2008, ACBW has grown to become the premier annual event serving to strengthen Sino- Australian business links across all industry sectors through fostering B2B connections.
Building on the success of ACBW in Melbourne and Sydney during 2012 with over 1000 delegates and visitors attending, ACBW 2013 expanded even further with the successfully launched Australia China BusinessWeek in China’s commercial capital- Shanghai.
Entering its sixth year, ACBW 2013, continues to create a unique platform for Australian businesses especially SMEs who are seeking a path to success in China, as well as Chinese entrepreneurs wishing to engage directly with their counterparts in Australia.
ACBW 2013 helps companies to define effective entry and expansion strategies in China through a solid knowledge on government policies, business landscape and the latest economic outlook.
More importantly, it connects businesses with potential distributors, partners and investors through a succession of well-designed events: ACBW Breakfast, Forum, China Day Forum, Luncheon and Mix at Six Networking Function .
ACBW 2013 Melbourne Accommodation – Crown
With tranquil views of Melbourne’s iconic Yarra River and in a prime location relevant to the CBD, Crown is the perfect place for
the day-long forum.
River Room: superbly appointed interiors, state-of-the-art audiovisual facilities and spectacular skyline views make this a truly
The Palladium: Crown’s largest pillarless ballroom, The Palladium provides a stunning space that can be reconfigured to suit anystyle and type of occasion.
2 ways of Booking Tickets:
1. Online Booking
2. Through Registration Form